The Moon Township Volunteer Fire Company is formed by a group of residents.
The Moon Township Supervisors approve the purchase of the first firetruck. A 1938 Brockway.
The Ladies Auxiliary is formed to assist the fireman with their fundraising efforts.
An agreement is made with the Bon Meade Civic Club to utilize there garage space for housing of a truck. This would become Station #2.
A third station is built by the volunteer firefighters. Named the Downes Station, in honor of deceased member George Downes.
With a price tag of almost $1 Million, a Public Safety Building is constructed in the middle of the Township. It is built to be the headquarters of the Fire Company on the first floor and Police on the second. This becomes Fire Station #4
A building is constructed in the Bon Meade area to serve as the new Station #2.
This is named the Boggs Run Fire Station.
The new Carnot Fire Station is built. The new four bay station is built directly next to the original station which was then demolished.